In this tutorial I will show how to recover deleted emails in Outlook Web Access.
Many times we delete emails which we think may not be required later but sometimes we face situations where we find those deleted emails in need urgently. Therefore we do not know how to recover deleted emails in outlook web access.
Here I am going to show you simple steps how you can recover deleted emails in outlook web access.
Below are the simple steps to follow:
1. Log in to your mail server or mail box
2. Click on ‘Deleted Items’ which is on left side
3. Do right-click on ‘Deleted Items’
4. One popup opens. You will see two icons
5. You can choose option according to your needs.
6. If you do not find ‘Deleted Items’ on left side then click on ‘Options’ on upper right corner below you name is displayed.
8. Follow the same procedure for step 2.
That’s all. Hope you found idea to recover deleted emails in outlook web access.
You may also like to read:
Please leave a comment if you have any query.Tags: Mail • microsoft outlook express